Friday, February 1, 2013

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all...

I have no filter, you have been forewarned.

By now everyone has heard of or seen Kim Kardashian's baby bump. Now I'm not the biggest Kardashian family fan, yes they're all gorgeous, there's no denying that. They're beautiful and as dumb as they may or may not appear on TV, in magazines, etc. they are pretty smart. I mean look how rich and famous they and are for what exactly? You have to have some sort of brain mass to create that type of empire out of thin air.

Anyways, I must say I was pretty happy to see Kim's baby bump pics, she is definitely putting on some weight and quickly. How far along is she? 
Photo Credit: Hollywood Gossip
Photo Credit: Just Jared

She can't be that far and she's already looking damn near as big as me and I'll be 9 months this Sunday! I like to compare my pregnancy size to other pregnant people. I don't know why, I know it's really weird but being told things like I "look small for 9 months" are really exciting. When you gain 30 pounds in a very short period of time you'll understand... Baby daddy high fives me when I tell him about a compliment or comment someone made, he knows it secretly makes me happy.

Anyways, hopefully that's the last Kardashian post I have, they don't need to be talked about any more than they already are. The Kimye media coverage is going to be so annoying, long and drawn out I'm already over it. Moving on!

I'm usually super stoked about the Super Bowl but for some reason this year I just don't care. Maybe because the Seahawks didn't make it (after all do you really expect to win when you give up an entire 3rd quarter to the other team and never once get possession of the ball?!!!) But other than that it's a great drinking/party day and since this year I'll be 9 months pregnant I can't drink, I'm too tired to party and Saturday is my baby shower so I just want to be home putting everything away and getting Malakai's nursery ready. Snooze fest, I know. I would totally be making fun of someone else for talking like this... But here I am being exactly the person I make fun of. Karma is biting me in the ass big time, but I don't mind it.

Work is nuts, I'm trying to get as much as humanly possible done so when I leave for maternity leave this place won't be a wreck. I have some people supporting and handling different parts but as busy as everyone is here there's just no bandwidth for folks to help out. So it'll be a little silent for 3 months when I leave. What can ya do? I really can't imagine what it's going to be like to not work for 3 months. On one side I feel like it will be pure bliss. Not working for that long sounds pretty incredible. On the other side I'm addicted to working and have never had more than a week off in my life so think this will be really groundbreaking for me. Then there's everyone that says I'll be busy enough with baby. I'm sure I will but it will be such a different kind of "busy." We will see, clearly because I'm sure I'll post about it here.

I've had a long week and my only plans tonight to prep for my long weekend is a mani and a bubble bath. Typically I'd throw some amazing bottle of wine in the mix but, for obvs reasons I won't. But I will leave you with this, the best food pyramid I've ever seen and wish they would implement right meow.


Compliments of Buzzfeed (My BFF)


No comments:

Post a Comment