Thursday, February 14, 2013

Last Vday Before Dday

So it's our last Vday before Dday and the only Vday we're actually celebrating in our 6 year relationship.

I already gave Baby Daddy a gift, which he wasn't expecting, and we're doing the typical Vday dinner at our favorite Japanese steakhouse. Hopefully the baby doesn't decide to come and crash our party!




I see everyone and their uncle posting Facebook statuses about Valentine's Day today. The taken folks are professing their love (via Facebook status of course, SO romantic) to their significant others and the single folks are complaining about how love shouldn't be showed on only one day out of the year, Vday is overrated, etc, etc. Typical, typical. We get it, no need to post either or in my opinion. Vday is Vday and it isn't going away... And neither is your annoying-ness. 

I on the other hand shared a cute little story in my status today. This morning on our way to work, Baby Daddy and I saw a young boy (probably junior high level) walking to his school bus stop wearing basketball shorts, a red cutoff T-shirt and a red neck tie. All while holding 2 bouquets of red roses. It was pretty cute but then I reminded myself that he's holding 2 bouquets. I guess they start young nowadays, play on playa.

I have a baby check-up appointment today to make sure everything is going good for baby and me then Baby Daddy and I will go pig out. I can't think of a better way to spend Vday... Well actually I could. It'd be much better with a fat bottle of wine, but soon enough young grasshopper, soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment